Ivko.com Forum SP, DB/Z/GT/AF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Park, Dragon Ball/Z/GT/AF

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Ivko.comIvko.com  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sex and the City, for men (generalisation)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocolove

Sex and the City, for men (generalisation) Empty
PostSubject: Sex and the City, for men (generalisation)   Sex and the City, for men (generalisation) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:24 am

Entourage dvd does for men what Sex and the City did for women that watched it. Alright, that's a sweeping generalisation, but there is an iota of truth in what I say. This show has all the ingredients that appeals to the modern heterosexual "bloke" or "lad" - flash cars, sex, hi tech gear, gorgeous women, fame, money, movies, music and frequent nonsensical discussions about hypothetical nonsensical things, as well as an element of brotherhood between the main parties. The four main characters (again similar to Sex and the City) are played with complete conviction, helped considerably with consistently sparkling scripts and dialogue. Everyone has a favourite, and mine simply has to be Johnny Drama, who's like the Samantha of this show.

It also has to be commended for utilising Jeremy Piven's magnificent facility for swearing. It's hard to find a guy that can swear as well as him, and I love the fact that Ari and the rest of them trade insults so casually yet get along so well. Let's face it, this show has some of the best swearing and made up swear words ever!

I love Entourage dvd boxset. I can't stop watching it. You should watch it too.
Back to top Go down

Sex and the City, for men (generalisation)
Page 1 of 1