Ivko.com Forum SP, DB/Z/GT/AF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Park, Dragon Ball/Z/GT/AF

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Ivko.comIvko.com  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im big loving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocolove

Im big loving Empty
PostSubject: Im big loving   Im big loving I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:25 am

I've seen all episodes, awesome show, i always love HBO shows. Great Plots, lovable characters and loads of scandal. It seems to get better with episodes. I thought i wouldn't like it cause of the negative spin on polygamy in real life. But they make Big Love dvd easy to love. The acting is fantastic i love Chloe her acting is on point for the character she is a commanding presence in the show, and Margene is so bubbly and light hearted brings a innocence to adult life....Bill Paxton really delivers, he makes a great family man with the edgy twist. And last but not least the first wife Barb is a great actress, and i love her role she really suits the first wife position. All of them together including children make the series a hit. With now being in the third season i could definitely see this series lasting for years to come. If anyone i looking for that hooked on that series Big Love dvd set is definitely it.
Back to top Go down

Im big loving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivko.com Forum SP, DB/Z/GT/AF :: Anime / Manga :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: