Ivko.com Forum SP, DB/Z/GT/AF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Park, Dragon Ball/Z/GT/AF

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Ivko.comIvko.com  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the fence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocolove

On the fence Empty
PostSubject: On the fence   On the fence I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:26 am

I saw the majority of the 1st episode and thought over there dvd was a good story line.Some of the dialog between the troops seemed a little stereotypical of "Army talk".As a veteran I am watching with an eye of scrutiny more so than the average schmo.Some errors noticed were the female troops wearing lipstick which is an Army no no especially in a field environment.A medivac helicopter in episode 1 was a UH1 Huey model which may be possible but not likely since the Blackhawk model has been in use since the mid 80's.Some of the background scenery looks oh so California, which as it turns out is California.My biggest concern is the message that this show will be delivering.We have enough crap coming from the news networks that are painting our men and women as ugly tyrants.We don't need a show to reinforce the lies and the negativity of our mission.Agree with it or not our troops are doing their mission and not asking for approval.I hope the producers of this show keep it real without some political agenda.If week after week turns out to be gloom and doom with depressing overtones of "how bad it all is..over there dvd set.." dump this show from your viewing schedule. Great widescreen presentation, good music and story flow so far.
Back to top Go down

On the fence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivko.com Forum SP, DB/Z/GT/AF :: Other :: Chat-
Jump to: